Friday, May 16, 2014

My first attempt at Shabby Chic

May 16th, 2014

I thought I would try something different for today's project. This was my first attempt at using a stencil on a card and attempting to make it "Shabby Chic". I'm not sure it qualifies as shabby chic, but I like how it turned out! Leave me some feedback on what you think!



Here's a close-up of the stamped image:


Products Used
  • Docrafts/Gorjuss "The Collector" Rubber Stamp Set ORDER HERE!
    • Note: Currently Out of stock. We will have more next week!
  • Spellbinders "Elegant Ovals" Nestabilities Dies ORDER HERE!
    • Note: Currently Out of Stock.
  • Pearl Trim
  • Lace Trum
  • Lifestyle Crafts Dies
  • Copic Markers; ORDER HERE!
    • Hair- RV83, RV81, RV02, RV00
    • Skin- E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20, RV10
    • Shirt- BV0000, BV01, BV02
    • Leggings- RV10, RV00, V01, V12
    • Hearts- RV91, RV95
  • Heidi Swapp "Dreamy" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Heidi Swapp "Polka Dot" 6" x 6" Stencil ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! Any feedback is very much appreciated :). Check back soon for more inspiration!

-Noelle Martin, Owner
Quick Creations



No comments:

Post a Comment