Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Father's Day Weekend!

June 13th, 2014

Happy Father's Day Weekend!

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week. I want to wish all the fathers and fathers-to-be a very Happy Father's Day! Although, I'm sure not many will be reading my blog ;) Anyway, here is a card I made for my stepdad this Father's Day. I had to think hard for this one since I don't own a lot of boy stamp images or boyish paper. Enjoy!
Father's Day Card


Here's a close-up of the stamped image:


  • On this image, I used copics on the majority of the image and Spectrum Noir Blendable pencils on the hair.

Products Used

  • The Greeting Farm "I Heart Sweaters" Rubber Stamp Set ORDER HERE!
  • The Greeting Farm "Magical" Kit (COMING JUNE 15!)
  • S.E.I. Patterned Paper
  • Bazzill Dotted Swiss Cardstock
  • Bazzill Cardstock- Swimming Pool
  • Prima Marketing Fairy Rhymes Paper Flowers ORDER HERE!
  • Spectrum Noir "Florals" Blendable Pencils ORDER HERE!
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments and check back soon for more inspiration!

-Noelle Martin, Owner
Quick Creations





No comments:

Post a Comment