Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Happy Anniversary & Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!

July 8th, 2014

Happy Anniversary to us!

Tomorrow is my hubby and my 3rd anniversary which means we've been together for a total of 8 years now! Time flies! Anyway, as some of you may know, I've been taking a copic class over at Kit and Clowder with Alyce Keegan! She is amazing teacher and I already see a HUGE difference in my coloring! Here's the card I made my hubby for our anniversary tomorrow, July 9th! If you are interested in signing up for Alyce's classes, you can find information here: http://kitandclowder.ning.com/classes ! The Greeting Farm is one of the sponsors for her classes as well as many other popular stamp brands! I'm also entering this card into The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Challenge "Anything Goes". Enjoy!

Anniversary Card




Products Used

  • The Greeting Farm RETIRED "Cake Topper" Rubber Stamp
  • Some Odd Girl "Threshold Mae" Clear Stamp Set (sentiment) ORDER HERE!
  • Lace Paper Doily
  • Recollections Ivory Shimmer Cardstock
  • Martha Stewart Crafts Scalloped Heart Punch
  • Copic Markers- ORDER HERE!
    • Skin- E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, and R20
    • Anya's Dress- C00, C1, C3, C5
    • Anya's Hair- E18,E15,E13,E11
    • Ian's Tux- W7, W5, C00, 100
    • Ian's Hair- E77, E18, E15, E11
Thank you for stopping by and feel free to leave some comments on today's project! Check back soon for more inspiration!

-Noelle Martin, Owner
Quick Creations


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Great job!! This card is super sweet! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete