Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Under the Sea

August 13th, 2014

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing well :) ! I am 9 days away from officially being moved on Aug. 22nd, excited to get in the new place but the moving part is not so fun! Anyway, I've been working on this creation this week and am mostly happy with how it turned out!

"Under the Sea" with Marci


  • This was my first time doing a no-line La-La Land image, I got a little carried away with the black and covered the dots, oops!
  • The E6000 Adhesive I was using just didn't work as well as I'd hoped with sand, but some of it did stick.



Products Used
  • La-La Land Crafts "Mermaid Marci" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • La-La Land Crafts Seashell Shadow Box Kit ORDER HERE!
  • Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Tropicana Teal ORDER HERE!
  • Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Primrose *Contact me to special order*
  • Copic Markers- ORDER HERE!
    • Skin-E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 and RV10
    • Hair- YR21, YR12, YR07, R05 and E09
    • Top- BV17, BV09, V15, V17, V04
    • Fin- BG78, BG18, BG53, BG45, BG23, BG11, B01, BG000, B12
    • Starfish- YR18, YR23
  • Queen & Co. Adhesive Pearls
  • Real Starfish and Seashells
  • Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Tide Pool
  • Zig/Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen- Orange (Out of stock)
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today's project and check back soon for more inspiration! As always, feel free to leave comments!

-Noelle Martin, Owner
Quick Creations



No comments:

Post a Comment