Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Design Team Announcement!

Quick Creations Design Team Announcement

Hello everyone! I am here with my final decision on the Design Team! This decision has been very tough, all of you are very talented! If you weren't selected for the team on this round, don't be discouraged, reapply in 3 months or so when the next call opens! If you need to contact me about the design team, please email me at dtsubmissions@quickcreationz.com . I have included links to each members You Tube or blog. If there is no link, it will be in black. 

The team will be as follows:


Guest Design Team:
Kerri West

The design team packages will start going out by the end of this week. I will be sending a tentative schedule to each design team member tomorrow or Wednesday. Thank you again for the overwhelming repsonse and everyone who took the time to apply!

-Noelle Martin, Owner
Quick Creations

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the new team!!! Such talent - can't wait to see what they create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! Thanks Noelle for picking me.
    So happy to be one of your designers :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only seen one of the team's youtubes. If they are ALL are as talented (and I think they are) I can't wait to see what they come up with! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete