Sunday, September 14, 2014

Farm Fresh Friday: "Anything Goes"

Farm Fresh Friday: 

"Anything Goes"

Hello everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I am here sharing a project that I've been working on for a couple weeks. Now, usually I'm a up to the last minute Christmas card maker, but when inspiration hits, you've got to go with it before it disappears! haha. Anyway here is an accordian type of card that I actually made from an insert in a Graphic 45 altered box that was probably meant to be thrown away! I think it came out well! I am also entering it in The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over on their blog!

  • Here are close-ups of the 4 images. Please excuse the sticky markers on the 4th image (Holiday Anya 4)! 





Products Used
  • The Greeting Farm "Holiday Anya" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • The Greeting Farm "Holiday Anya 2" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • The Greeting Farm "Holiday Anya 3" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • The Greeting Farm "Holiday Anya 4" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • Spellbinders Mittens Nestabilities Dies
  • Studio Calico Magical Patterned Paper
  • Echo Park Patterned Paper
  • Anna Griffin "Christmas Kitsch" 6" x 6" Patterned Paper Pad
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the project! Check back soon for more inspiration and feel free to leave some comments!







4 comments: