Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Little Blue Button Digi DT: "Let Your Dreams Take Flight"

Little Blue Button Digital Design Team : 

"Let Your Dreams Take Flight"



Hello everyone! This is my second post with Little Blue Button Stamps Digital Design Team and I'm very excited to present my card to you using one of the September Digitals, "Solo Charlie" ! She was a bit of a challenge as far as sentiments but I went with another "dream" themed sentiment on this one! I hope you like it!




Products Used
  • Little Blue Button "Solo Charlie" Digital Stamp Order at Little Blue Button HERE
  • Copic Markers
  • Paper Doily
  • Paper Roses
  • C.C. Designs AmyR "Winged Greetings" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! Check back soon for more inspiration and feel free to leave some comments on today's project. 






No comments:

Post a Comment