Monday, October 6, 2014

Quick Creations Design Team: Cindy Hoesel!

October 6th, 2014

Quick Creations Design Team:

Cindy Hoesel!

Hello everyone, I'm back with another design team post for my shop. Today's project is from the lovely, Cindy Hoesel. You can find her on Facebook and You Tube. I hope you enjoy her project!


I have linked her name above to her You Tube channel if you want to go check her out!




Quick Creations Products Used
  • The Greeting Farm Creeper Crew "Madden" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • Santoro/Docrafts Gorjuss "Ladybird" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed Cindy's awesome project! Thank you so much Cindy for being part of the team :) Check back soon for more inspiration and feel free to leave some comments on Cindy's project today.




5 comments:

  1. Fantastic job Cindy!! Love all the elements of this Halloween creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Awesome project!! Love her coloring too!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Noelle! I had so much fun creating this project and can't wait to do my next one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed making your first project and am privileged to have you as part of the team!

      Delete