Monday, October 27, 2014

Quick Creations Guest DT: Kerri West!

October 27th, 2014

Quick Creations Guest Design Team:

Kerri West

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend :) I am healing well from my procedure, but have another one coming up for the other set of nerves on Nov. 11th. Hopefully I won't be as nervous, hehe. Anyway, I am sharing with you today, Kerri's project as part of the Quick Creations Guest Design Team! Her theme for this project was Birthday. Enjoy!



Quick Creations Products Used

  • Santoro/Docrafts Gorjuss "Ladybird" Rubber Stamp Set ORDER HERE!
  • Santoro/Docrafts Gorjuss "Ladybird" 6" x 6" Paper Pack ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to leave some comments for Kerri here on her project! Check back soon for more inspiration :)






No comments:

Post a Comment