Saturday, November 22, 2014

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: "Let It Snow"!

November 22nd, 2014

Crafty Weekends With Noelle:

 "Let It Snow"!

Hello everyone! I hope your weekend is going great so far. My husband went on a weekend trip with his brothers this weekend, so I have been busy in the craft room :) . I apologize that the picture quality isn't the greatest as I had to take them with the cell phone camera as the husband took the only memory card with him for the weekend trip. Anyway, enjoy!


I colored stamped Tilda on a Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Ornament Die Cut and colored her with my copics. I used the C.C. Designs AmyR "Freezin' Season" Sentiments for the "Let it Snow". I also tucked some snowflakes behind the ornament and put some clear Wink of Stella on them as well as the ornament. Lastly, I used the Cottage Cutz "Winter Frost" Border at the top. The paper I believe was last year's discontinued Bo Bunny "Elf Magic".

Products Used

  • Magnolia Stamps Waiting For Christmas "Tilda in a Cozy Coat" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • C.C. Designs AmyR "Freezin' Season" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • CottageCutz "Winter Frost Border" ORDER HERE!
  • Zig/Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen - Clear ORDER HERE!
  • Lifestyle Crafts/QuicKutz "Nesting Ornaments" Die Set (Discontinued)
  • Lifestyle Crafts/QuicKutz "Snowflakes" 4" x 4" Die (Discontinued)
  • Bo Bunny "Elf Magic" 6" x 6" Paper (Discontinued)
Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some lovely comments and check back again tomorrow for more crafting inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment