Saturday, November 8, 2014

Crafty Weekends with Noelle!

November 8th, 2014

Crafty Weekends With Noelle

Hello everyone! I have decided to start a feature for my projects that I create for the store on the weekends when the Design Team or Guest Design Team don't have scheduled posts. I don't know if it will be every weekend, but I will see how it goes :) Anyway, I have created a card for today's post with one of the new super cute C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie stamps! Love the November release! Enjoy!


  • I colored her with my copics and used a Molotow Acrylic Paint Pen for the white dots. I outlined the Spellbinders shape with Wink of Stella in Gold. I also used the Glistening Snow Writer for the snow :)

Products Used
  • C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie "Birgitta's Snow Heart" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • C.C. Designs Cutters "Make A Card #1" Die Set ORDER HERE!
  • C.C. Designs Cutters "Ornament Border" Die ORDER HERE!
  • Lawn Fawn "Snow Day" Custom Craft Dies ORDER HERE!
  • Lawn Fawn Mistletoe Twine ORDER HERE!
  • Deco Art Glistening Snow Writer
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Die
  • Teresa Collins "Santa's List" 6" x 6" Paper Pad
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today's project. Feel free to leave some comment love and check back soon for more inspiration :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment