Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Little Blue Button Digi DT: Creative Wednesday!

November 26th, 2014

Little Blue Button Digi Design Team:

Creative Wednesday


Hello everyone! I am here with another creation as part of the Little Blue Button Digital Design Team. I am really enjoying being on this team, so I hope I will get picked for another term :) Anyway, I hope you enjoy my card!



For this project I used some Gelatos for the background behind her, adding some butterflies from my stash. Then I colored her with my copics and cut her out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities Die. I added some snowflake washi to emphasize the snowfall effect. 

Products Used

  • Little Blue Button "Mix Media-Holiday Girl" Digital Stamp Order at Little Blue Button HERE!
  • Lawn Fawn "Snow Day" 6" x 6" Petite Paper Pack ORDER HERE!
  • Spellbinders "Floral Ovals" Nestabilities Dies BACKORDER HERE!
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
I hope you liked my project and go check her out over at Little Blue Button to make a creation of your own with her! Check back soon for more inspiration and feel free to leave some lovely comments! Have a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones!







No comments:

Post a Comment