Friday, November 7, 2014

Quick Creations DT: Cindy- Birthday Theme

November 7th, 2014 

Quick Creations Design Team: 

Cindy Hoesel

Fall/Birthday Theme

Hello everyone and Happy Friday! I hope you have some fun planned for the weekend. I have a fun project to share with you from Cindy. Cindy now has a blog in addition to her You Tube Channel. The theme for this project was actually Fall, but maybe a fall birthday :) Anyway, enjoy!


Cindy
*Click the link above to visit her blog and click HERE for her You Tube Channel*



Quick Creations Products Used

  • C.C. Designs Roberto's Rascals "Honey" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
I hope you enjoyed Cindy's Box Card! I've been wanting to make one of these myself, so maybe I will sometime soon because it is super cute! Be sure to check out Cindy's You Tube channel and leave some comments for her here as well. Thank you for stopping by and check back soon for more creative inspiration!







No comments:

Post a Comment