Saturday, December 20, 2014

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: Seasons Greetings!

December 20th, 2014

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: 

Seasons Greetings

Hello everyone and Welcome to another edition of Crafty Weekends With Noelle. Today, I created a card using a super cute stamp design by Art By Mi Ran and produced by Whimsy Stamps. This is my first Art By Mi Ran image I have colored up. I just loved this little scene for a card :) Enjoy!



Products Used
  • Whimsy Stamps/Art By Mi Ran "Filling Stockings" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • Zig/Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen - Silver ORDER HERE!
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies
  • Docrafts/Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers- Red ORDER HERE!
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today's project :) Check back again tomorrow for more inspiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment