Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Quick Creations GDT: Michelle - Winter Shaker Card & Easel Card

December 23rd, 2014

Quick Creations Guest Design Team:

 Michelle Brooks

 Winter Shaker Card & Easel Card

Hello everyone! Can you believe Christmas is just 2 days away?! I am excited for Christmas, but at the same time I am a bit sad at the moment because we received news that my grandma had passed yesterday morning. I am still going to try my best to have a good Christmas though, it's just hard to believe that she is gone. She was 94 though, she lived a really good life so I am thankful that we got to have her in our lives for longer than most. Anyway, onto more happier subjects--GDT Michelle has created two awesome cards for today's project! Enjoy!






Quick Creations Products Used

Shaker Card:
  • Sherri Baldy My Besties "Snow Ball" Clear Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • Doodlebug Design "Frosty Friends" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Lawn Fawn "Stitched Hillside Borders" Custom Craft Dies ORDER HERE!
  • Lawn Fawn "Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables" Custom Craft Dies ORDER HERE!
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!


Easel Card:

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to stop by Michelle's blog and leave her some love. Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration! Also, I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas! I hope you have a great holiday!






No comments:

Post a Comment