Saturday, January 24, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: Valentine Pizza Box!

January 24th, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle:

Valentine Pizza Box

Hello everyone! Welcome to another edition of Crafty Weekends With Noelle. I apologize for the super late post tonight--I actually wasn't sure if I would do one or not today as I have been rearranging my craft room this week and it has been quite the project itself! Anyway, I actually used a die I had purchased years ago, but never used until now on this project. Enjoy!



  • I used one of the Doodlebug Doilies and some Prima Princess paper to cover the box and used some Wink of Stella in Glitter Pink on the hearts. As always, I colored the image with my copics.

Quick Creations Products Used
  • La-La Land "Paper Doll Marci-Hearts" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • Doodlebug Design Doilies- Bubblegum Polka Dot ORDER HERE!
  • Prima Marketing "Princess" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Lifestyle Crafts "Pizza Box" Die *Please contact to special order*
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
    • Skin- E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 and R20
    • Hair- Y21, YR23, E15 and E18
    • Dress- V01, V04, V06, and V09
    • Ruffles on dress- V12, V15, V17 and V09
    • Stockings- RV91, RV93, RV95 and V91, V93 and V95
    • Shoes- R81, R83, R85 and R89

Well that is all for today's post. I hope you liked my project. Feel free to leave some comments and check back soon for more inspiration!





No comments:

Post a Comment