Friday, January 9, 2015

Quick Creations Guest DT: Michelle- Coffee Gift Holder !

January 9th, 2015

Quick Creations Guest Design Team:

Michelle Brooks

Coffee Gift Holder 

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week and have some fun plans for the weekend. My plans include staying warm, it's probably warm here compared to other places right now but it is cold enough for me! Anyway, today I have GDT Michelle's project to share with you. She has created a cute little Coffee Gift Holder. This is Michelle's last project as GDT project before she starts on the Challenge Team next month to inspire you :). Enjoy!




Quick Creations Products Used
  • Little Darlings/Saturated Canary "Cocoa" Unmounted Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
    • Cling cushion for mounting is also available HERE!
  • Prima Marketing "Coffee Break" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Zig/Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen ORDER HERE!
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed Michelle's project. I would love to hear what you think, so leave some comments on our blog or her blog, I would really appreciate your thoughts! Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment