Sunday, April 5, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: Happy Easter!

April 5th, 2015


Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Happy Easter!

Hello everyone! Happy Easter to all my customers! Don't forget the Spring Cleaning SALE code is good until tomorrow, April 6th. 10% off your order of $25 or more excluding pre-orders, code: SPRING10. Today, I am sharing a card that I made for my mom for Easter/Spring--enjoy!



Quick Creations Products Used

  • C.C. Designs Kiki La Rue "Spring Kiki" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • C.C. Designs Cutters "Make A Card #5" Die Set ORDER HERE!
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
  • Doodlebug Design "Hello Sunshine" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Doodlebug Design "Springtime" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink Distress Ink Pad-Mermaid Lagoon ORDER HERE!
  • Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you liked my card :) . Feel free to leave some comments and check back soon for more inspiration! Have a great Easter with your families!





No comments:

Post a Comment