Sunday, April 26, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: Spring Greetings

April 25th, 2015


Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
Spring Greetings

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great Sunday! For today's project, I created a spring themed card with a C.C. Designs image stamp and some Doodlebug Design paper. I hope you like my card :)



I colored my image with my copics and added some wink of stella to the brown and green parts of the sunflower. I added some distress ink in Shaded Lilac and Milled Lavander with my mini ink blenders to the Spellbinders die cut framing her. I distressed my card base and patterned paper with the Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool which is really an awesome tool by the way because it has many options for distressing :). I also added some distress ink to all the papers using my distress mini ink pads in Salty Ocean.

Quick Creations Products Used

  • C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie "Autumn's Mum" Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • DeNami Design "Spring Greetings" Wood Mounted Rubber Stamp ORDER HERE!
  • Copic Markers ORDER HERE!
  • Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen- Brown ORDER HERE!
  • Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen- Light Green 
  • Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad Pack #11*Milled Lavander* ORDER HERE!
  • Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad Pack #4 *Shaded Lilac* ORDER HERE!
  • Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad Pack #2 *Salty Ocean* ORDER HERE!
  • Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Full Size Ink Pad- Vintage Photo ORDER HERE!
  • Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Blending Tool ORDER HERE!
  • Doodlebug Design "Hello Sunshine" 6" x 6" Paper Pad ORDER HERE!
  • Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool ORDER HERE!
Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments on my project :) . Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration! I hope it inspires you to get crafty! Also, don't forget about the Inventory Clean Out SALE in the shop *details below*!





No comments:

Post a Comment