Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Clean And Simple Fairy Card

June 16th, 2015


Clean & Simple Fairy Card

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well :) . I decided to share this card with you that I made a couple months ago and never posted since this last weekend was a bit busy and I didn't get any Crafty Weekends With Noelle done. This card was made using an image by Whimsy Stamps from the Art By MiRan collection. I just love this image which also happens to be included in the Summer Fun SALE, it was a bit challenging for me to do with the No-Lines technique, but I did it :). I really love how it turned out!




I used the image stamp designed by Art By Miran for Whimsy Stamps called "Sierra" for this card. It was colored by my favorite coloring medium, copic markers. My card base is 6" x 6" Bazzill Smooth White Cardstock. I added some pretty pattern papers by Doodlebug Design from their "Flower Box" collection and Martha Stewarts Crafts paper and Cosmo Cricket paper from the "Pixie-licious" collection as well. I added some trim from Live, Love, Crafts as well as some Wild Orchid Crafts Sweetheart blossoms and frosted berries. 

Quick Creations Products Used


Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to stop by the shop & check out the Summer Fun SALE! Feel free to leave some comments on my project today, they are much appreciated! Have a great day and check back soon for more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment