Saturday, July 18, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: The Greeting Farm Series- Wild Sprouts Collection "Matilda"

July 18th, 2015


Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
The Greeting Farm Series
Wild Sprouts Collection "Matilda"

Hello everyone! For today's blog project, I created a card using one of The Greeting Farm's adorable stamps from the Wild Sprouts Collection. I hope you like it!



I colored the image with my copics. I die cut the frame around her using a C.C. Designs Die Set. The doily is by Doodlebug Design. The pink paper was just from my stash and the lovely floral paper is by Trimcraft from the "Bella Rose" line. The card base is Bazzill in Kraft. The flowers I used were also just some from my stash. I believe they are Wild Orchid Crafts.

Quick Creations Products Used

Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments :) Also, stop by the shop and check out the Sale/Clearance section! There are still plenty of great deals going on!





No comments:

Post a Comment