Sunday, July 19, 2015

Crafty Weekends With Noelle: The Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts Collection: "Ruby"

July 19th, 2015


Crafty Weekends With Noelle:
The Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts Collection:
"Ruby"

Hello everyone! Welcome to another edition of Crafty Weekends With Noelle. I have another creation to share with you using one of adorable stamps from The Greeting Farm's Wild Sprouts collection! I hope you like it :)




I colored up this cutie with my copic markers. She is a super fun image to color up! The paper I used is by Doodlebug Design. The bow is from an old American Crafts line, I believe Amy Tangerine. The sentiment I used for this card is by C.C. Designs AmyR "Pool Party"! The set comes with a bunch of other cute phrases too :) The die I used for the sentiment is Lawn Fawn's "Stitched Labels" Dies. You can find all the info to buy below.

Quick Creations Products Used


Thanks for joining me for Crafty Weekends With Noelle! I hope you have found some inspiration to create some projects of your own :) Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment