Sunday, August 30, 2015

Quick Creations Guest Design Team Annoucement!

Hello everyone! I am happy to announce our new Guest Design Team member additions! Thank you to everyone who applied, it is always a difficult decision to only pick a few of you! The following ladies will be joining the current Guest Design Team Monthly & Bi Monthly.


Guest Design Team (Monthly)


Madeleine Palomaa



Hello everyone! My name is Madeleine Palomaa, also known as Scrapkonst in the crafty communities at Facebook. I love to craft and I mostly colour and make cards, but also do decoupage on everything, mixed media canvases, sewing, well, anything that is fun and crafty is what I love to do!
I started with cardmaking about 2,5 years ago and I was seriously hooked! The colouring is a huge part of my crafting time and I am beyond in love with my Copics lol! It is a huge honour to have been accepted as a GDT at Quick Creations! 
Happy crafting peeps!
Xoxo Madeleine


Hi :)  I'm Kathy Tanner and I'm SO excited to be a Guest Designer at Quick Creations. 
I live in Tasmania (Australia) and I have 4 kids,3 grandkids and 1 cat :) 
I love all sorts of crafts and have dabbled in a lot of them but since I found card making everything else has been neglected.
I especially love colouring with my copics. It is relaxing while also being challenging and oh so satisfying when it turns out "just right"! They are my most treasured crafting tool :)


Bi-monthly Guest Design Team


I am a hybrid crafter who is addicted to cardmaking. I have been cardmaking for 8 years now. Loves all things cupcakes and rainbows.
-Indah 

Warm welcome to the team girls! I am so glad to have you with us! Thank you again to all who applied!







No comments:

Post a Comment