Monday, April 4, 2016

The Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts Series: "Ryan" - A Birthday Wish Just For You!

April 4th, 2016


The Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts Series: "Ryan"
 A Birthday Wish Just For You!


Happy Birthday to my big brother--he turned 34 today! I made this card for his birthday using a stamp from The Greeting Farm's Wild Sprouts Collection called "Ryan". Isn't he a cutie? I hope my card inspires you to make creations of your own!





I colored the image with my copics and distressed the edges of the papers in Distress Ink "Vintage Photo". The designer paper is by Lawn Fawn from their "Perfectly Plaid" collection. The enamel dots are made by Doodlebug Design. 

Copics Used
Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Eyes-W9
Hair and Eyebrows- E11, E13, E15, E18
Jacket- R32, R35, R27, R59
Shirt- B21, B24, B28
Belt Buckle- W5, W7, W9
Pants- E81, E84, E87, E89
Shoes- C5, C7, C9


Quick Creations Products Used




Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments for me if you liked my card. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment