Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Magnolia Stamps ~Hip Hooray Tilda ~ Birthday Theme

Hip Hooray Tilda ~ Birthday Theme

DT Melanie here with you today sharing an adorable birthday card for you. I have designed this fun fold card which is a little hard to photograph but I hope it will encourage you to get creative with your card designs.

  
I am using Doodlebug Design's Sugar Shoppe Papers along with the coordinating "Sprinkles" Makes for a perfect birthday theme.


The rubber stamp used is by Magnolia Stamps and is called "Hip Hooray Tilda". We carry an amazing selection of stamps by Magnolia. Click HERE to see them ALL!
 


As you can see after opening up the card and flipping up the center square scallop the recipient will find their "Happy Birthday" sentiment inside.  I hope this card has inspired you today. 
To see more of my work I would love for you to click on over to my personal blog. Thank you for stopping by today... Now lets all get CRAFTY!


No comments:

Post a Comment