Saturday, August 20, 2016

Quick Creations DT: The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya Bags"

August 20, 2016

Quick Creations Design Team:
Leah Tees
The Greeting Farm
"Miss Anya Bags"

I hope you are all having a great weekend!  I have another card featuring one of the Miss Anya Bags stamps for you today and I absolutely love how it turned out!


To create this card I used these products from the Quick Creations store:

 The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya Bags"
LDRS Creative "Gilded Doily" Die
Prima Marketing "Everyday Vintage" Sugar Dots
Lawn Fawn "Scripty Sayings" Stamp Set
Simple Stories "Carpe Diem" Enamel Dots


You can see more details about this project on my blog at Ode to Paper :)
Thanks for stopping by!  Stop by again soon to see more inspiration from the Design Team :)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment