Saturday, August 13, 2016

Quick Creations DT: Santoro/Docrafts Gorjuss Mini "Puddles of Love"

August 13th, 2016


Quick Creations Design Team:
Leah Tees 
                      Santoro/Docrafts Gorjuss "Puddles of Love" Mini Stamp
Hello everyone!  I have a cards for you today featuring the mini Gorjuss stamp "Puddles of Love".  I couldn't help but pair it with one of my favorite quotes :)

These mini versions of the Gorjuss Dolls are fantastic and I sure hope they come out with more mini versions of the originals!


To create this card I used these products from the Quick Creations store:

Santoro/Docrafts Gorjuss "Puddles of Love" Mini Stamp
Petaloo "Burlap Blooms" Pink
LDRS "Gilded Doily" Die


You can stop my blog at Ode to Paper to see more details about this project :)
Thanks for stopping by; stay tuned for more great projects from our fabulous Design Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment