Wednesday, August 17, 2016

QuickCreations DT: " Hello My Friend ".. =)

Hello everyone... =D... DT Jeanette here sharing this uber cute tri-fold card I created for my QuickCreations DT... I am using The Greeting Farm's "Hello Unicorn" clear stamp set and die ... I also created this tiny Thank You shaker pocket..  I colored both images with my copics and used some very cute sequins that Noelle also carries in her shop.. It is called "Hello Pastel" ..  The paper I used CC Designs "Pastel My Belle " 6x6 paper... You can purchase The Greeting Farm's "Hello Unicorn" stamp set and matching die, the cute pastel sequins and paper from Noelle's Shop HERE... =) 

TY all ohh soo much for stoppin by... =)


Lotz of Hugz,


ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ








Supplies Used: 



The Greeting Farm's "Hello Unicorn" clear stamp

The Greeting Farm's "Hello Unicorn" die set
CC Designs "Pastel My Belle" 6x6 paper pad 
Quick Creations "Hello Pastel" Sequins
Lawn Fawn "Puffy Clouds Borders" die set

No comments:

Post a Comment