Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Quick Creations DT: My Favorite Things "Sweet Birthday Wishes"


 Hi Friends,

DT Melanie here today with a really sweet birthday card following a birthday theme. I am using a super sweet stamp set called "Sweet Birthday Wishes" by My Favorite Things, click HERE to see all the MFT items that we carry. 




The papers I have used are by Echo Park and are called "Party Time" 6x6 paper pad. You can see all of the Echo Park products Quick Creations sells by clicking HERE! 



I have colored this adorable little image using Copic markers, and cut her out using my Brother Scan & Cut 2 machine. 

If you have enjoyed today's card I would love for you to pop on over to my Fairy Stamp Land blog to see more of my work. Happy Stamping! 

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment