Monday, September 5, 2016

Quick Creations GDT : "Mermaid Anya"

September 5th, 2016



Quick Creations Guest Design Team :
Lameka Alston
"Mermaid Anya"

Hello everyone! I am excited to announce our newest guest designer, Lameka Alston! You may know her from You Tube or also Pink Bow Ties . 




Now, onto her first project for the Quick Creations Guest Design Team! I know the school year is starting at most places now, but I wanted to get one last summer project in before we start getting into the holidays and such. I had Lameka work with The Greeting Farm's "Mermaid Anya" which should be back in stock this week or next. I hope you like her creation and that it inspires you!

Lameka



Quick Creations Products Used


Thank you for stopping by! For more details on today's project, visit Lameka's blog using the link above. Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment