Sunday, October 9, 2016

Guest DT: October 31st!

Hi friends!

 JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here as a guest designer for Quick Creations! I'm super happy Noelle asked me to stay on for a couple more months - I have a few ideas and projects up my sleeve! Here's my card for today!


Supplies:
stamp: "Halloween Cat" by Wild Rose Studio
paper: "Boos and Brews" by Doodlebug Design
ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic Markers
C3, C5, C7, C9
W3, W5, W7, W9
BV04, BV06, BV18
YR14, YR4
Black Soot, Dusty Concorde, Stormy Sky (Tim Holtz Distress ink)

I thought it would be fun to create a little night scene for this adorable little cat! I layered the papers from the Doodlebug 6x6 paper pad to create a fun look. I think it came out perfect, don't you?

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out Quick Creations and pre-order these and more! Have a Happy October!


No comments:

Post a Comment