Monday, October 10, 2016

Planner Bookmark

Hello! This is Lameka and I'm a Guest Designer this month for Quick Creations! Thanks Noelle for having me.

I decided that I did not want to make a traditional card like I am always creating. I wanted to create something different and something that I know I will use.

Right now pretty planning is all the rave at the moment and I'm having a seat on that train. I love to decorate my planner but recently I find it hard to get to the week at hand. I decided this is the perfect time to create a planner bookmark.

I colored Abbey of The Greeting Farm and I cut the embellishments you see from the Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection. I can't believe I fussy cut them, but I did and it was relaxing.

Yes, I do plan. :)

Here is the top of my bookmark. Again all papers from the Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection.




Here is the final picture of everything pulled together.

The planner I use for my crafting is the Happy Planner by MAMBI.

This was very easy and quick to do. Anyone can make it! You can even add sequins to make it into a shaker bookmark!

Happy Crafting and Planning!

L. Alston

No comments:

Post a Comment