Friday, October 28, 2016

Quick Creations DT: Stampendous House Mouse "Happy Hoppers"

 Hi There,

DT Melanie here today to share with you a stinking cute card. I have used the Stampendous House Mouse Happy Hoppers Stamp along with the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 Paper Pad. 

At first when I looked at this stamp with this paper choice I was thrown for a loop because my first thought was "Ga Tech" Colors of Bright Yellow and Black... you know yellow jackets colors...? Well when looking at this beautiful plaid paper my mind kind of went blank but then I saw it as a challenge and when I am given a challenge I will usually step up to the plate.

Along with this Lawn Fawn paper I also used the Build a Bee Die Set by La La Land Crafts.  I used vellum for the wings..... 
soooooo adorable!!!!



So what is the verdict??? Did I get a Home Run or Strike out??? Leave a comment over on MY BLOG with the answer.


Happy Crafting!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment