Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Anya Shops by The Greeting Farm

Hello!!

I hope you're having a fabulous day! I'm here to share with you a quick and cute birthday card using The Greeting Farm, Anya Shops.

My friend's daughter birthday is coming up and she loves to not only shop but she loves the color pink.  It was a no brainer that this card would be perfect for Liz.



This cards is A2 size. The paper I used was by Simple Stories called Vintage Bliss. Everything I used on this card was already in my stash. The ribbon from Michael's.  I wanted there to be some contrast on the card, so I added a piece of black card stock to break up the color. It fit perfectly. I colored the image with my Copics. For the skin, I went with my normal combination of E21, 11, and 13.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and stay warm.

Lameka

No comments:

Post a Comment