Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Quick Creations DT: Santoro/Gorjuss

December 13th, 2016

Quick Creations Design Team:
 Santoro/Gorjuss Mini "Fairy Lights"

Hello cold weather!  I don't know about you, but it's starting to get mighty chilly up here in canuck-land.  There isn't much snow to speak of where I am, and the grass still looks green underneath, lol, but it's very cold this morning.  I guess we were due, considering it's almost Christmas!  I have a holiday card to warm your heart today featuring the Santoro/Gorjuss Mini stamp called "Fairy Lights"  This stamp speaks to me because putting lights on the Christmas tree is my absolute least favorite part of decorating lol.  She definitely looks like me trying though lol.


I paired her with some gorgeous (not Gorjuss lol) Kaisercraft "Silver Bells" paper, which unfortunately has been discontinued, and added gold heat embossing around all the edges to add some sparkle.

You can find this stamp in the Quick Creations shop, along with many other fun Santoro/Gorjuss and Kaisercraft products :)

Come back soon for more fun and inspiration from our team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment