Friday, January 13, 2017

Quick Creations DT: Gorjuss and Cottage Cutz

January 13th, 2017

Quick Creations Design Team:
Gorjuss and Cottage Cutz

Ok, I don't know what the weather's like where you are, but it's is super cold here tonight, lol.  It is supposed to be -44 degrees Celsius here in the morning, and for my American friends, that's -47.2 degrees Fahrenheit!  Crazy right?

Anyways, enough of my complaining, lol...on to the fun stuff.  I have created a card for you featuring Santoro's Gorjuss line, Santoro's Mirabelle line, Spectrum Sparkle, Nuvo Crystal Drops and Cottage Cutz dies.


I colored this Gorjuss girl using my watercolor markers and layered her with paper from the Santoro/Mirabelle Mirabelle 2 paper collection.  I die cut the Cottage Cutz Victorian Butterfly Flourish out of the same paper and covered it with a Spectrum Sparkle pen.  I popped the image and the butterfly on dimensional adhesives and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Raspberry Pink to the corners of the image panel.

You can find all of the linked products in the online shop at Quick Creations.  Some of these exact products (such as the Gorjuss Heartfelt Stamp) have already sold out, so I will link to the list of Gorjuss products still available in the store.  Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment